Networking in the fast lane
ID WORLD Exchange is designed to revolutionize networking by accelerating business opportunities and facilitating intense and interactive meetings within the auto ID community.
ID WORLD Exchange gathers a select number of participants for confidential meetings over the three days of the event.
ID WORLD Exchange includes the Meet the Buyer, Meet the Recruiter and Meet the Investor services and spans across the entire pyramid of stakeholders in the auto ID business.
Here is how it works:
- Buyers, recruiters and investors provide the organizers with written profiles of their requirements, which are sent to the ID WORLD 2011 exhibitors (or, in the case of MTR, to the ID People community);
- Companies or professionals who can provide a solution to these requirements are invited to provide written resumés;
- All the resumés received for each requirement are collated and forwarded to the interested parties;
- The buyers, recruiters and investors then select the companies or professionals whom they would like to meet at ID WORLD 2011 and provide the organizers with a list;
- The organizers set up an appointment schedule for each participant according to his or her needs;
- All meetings last for 30 minutes and are conducted in a confi dential environment.
Exchange is used by global system integrators, end-users, investors, auto ID suppliers and distributors to establish contacts with potential business and financial partners and new employees.