The mobile phone has become the common interface for communications, but as smart phones come of age, it is destined to become the preferred interface for multi-purpose transactions of all kinds – and be the authenticating form factor of choice.
As NFC technology widens its footprint from key adopting sectors such as transportation, it will allow for new user-friendly and secure means to carry out processes in new sectors such as postal and healthcare. How can we leverage mobile for authentication? How strong is the need for open interoperability?
Future of Mobile
Chairman: Bodo Ischebeck, General Manager – OrbID
– Maarten Bron, Director Collis innovations – Collis
Mobile proximity payments using NFC: the answer to the top 5 excuses
– Jean-Philippe Betoin, President – Cassis International Europe
TSM 2.0, evolution of the TSM Model in the NFC ecosystem
– Andras Vilmos, Project Manager – StoLPaN
The need for open interoperability in the NFC ecosystem
– Carlo Maria Medaglia, Head of RFID Lab – University of Rome “Sapienza”
– Marika Pirhonen, Vice President – Valimo Wireless
eIDs go mobile