The mobile phone has become the common interface for communications, but as smart phones come of age, it is destined to become the preferred interface for multi-purpose transactions of all kinds – and be the authenticating form factor of choice.
As NFC technology widens its footprint from key adopting sectors such as transportation, it will allow for new user-friendly and secure means to carry out processes in new sectors such as postal and healthcare. How can we leverage mobile for authentication? How strong is the need for open interoperability?
Future of Mobile
– Suvi Lindén, Special Envoy – UN Broadband Commission for Digital Development ITU (International Telecommunication Union)
– Christophe Arnaud, Head of Terminals & Access Control Business Line – IER
– Manfred Mueller, CEO – SCM Microsystems
– Maarten Bron, Director Collis Innovations – Collis
– Probir Roy, Co-founder & Director- PayMate