To meet the best vendors at the ID WORLD 2006 Exchange, you need to book an exclusive Business Meeting Package.
The Business Meeting Package includes:
- A reserved meeting area with space to promote your corporate presence (table and chairs will be supplied);
- Full access for you and one colleague to the Exchange area during the booked days;
- Up to 10 pre-arranged appointments per day with potential vendors;
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the day;
- Complimentary use of internet and printer;
- Complimentary luncheon vouchers (two per day).
You can book space for one, two or three days according to your needs. For a nominal fee you can register additional colleagues.
To meet the Buyers at the ID WORLD 2006 Exchange, you need to register to receive a booklet of the Buyers requirements.
This will list all participating companies (the Buyers) at the ID WORLD Exchange initiative, together with the products and services they are seeking to procure.
- Vendors must first identify those companies sourcing the products/services that they are able to supply.
- There will be a Form within the booklet that enables Vendors to request appointments.
- Vendors should enter on the Form those companies with whom they want an appointment and the products/services that they are able to supply.
- Vendors should list companies in order of importance up to a total of 10. We will endeavour to fix appointments with as many as possible. There will be a fee charged for the first 5 appointments and an additional nominal fee for more than 5. (Additional Vendor personnel from the same company will be charged a nominal entry fee)
- In addition to Vendors’ pre-scheduled appointments they may be able to make additional appointments by visiting the relevant Buyer at the event.
- Vendors will receive complimentary refreshments throughout the day.
- Vendors will be able to make appointments over one, two or three days, as required.