Development Manager – Speed Identity
Speaks at ID WORLD on Secure Identification
Based in Stockholm, Stefan are now the deployment manager and Technical Evangelist for of Speed Identity. He is an expert in the design, development, and implementation of biometric enrollment systems. Before joining Speed identity Stefan found the company Metrima AB that works with large data collection for utility companies.
Stefan holds a Master of Engineering Management degree from the Royal institute of technology where he also is an active part of the science research in biometric.
“Secure Identifications – Biometric enrolment – Perfect image acquisition”
Speed Identity has 10 years of governmental experience with biometric data capturing enrollment solutions to secure the data for travel documents. Base on this knowledge the presentation will cover the following topics:
– Secure identifications-Perfect image acquisition, how to solve it.
– What is high quality biometric data and how is the data quality measured?
– Why is it important to have high quality biometric data in traveling documents?
– Degeneration of biometric if the process is not digitalized?
– How do you secure the enrolment process so that the data belongs to the right person?
– Securing the process with as low human errors as possible
– Over a life time cycle how do you build cost efficient enrolment system
– Self enrolment how does it work?
– How to give the best public service when applying for travel documents
– Placement of products, how to adapt your solution to different locations.
– For drivers license how do you secure the application process using biometrics.